Succession Communication Server for Enterprise 1000 is a server-based, full-featured IP PBX, providing the benefits of a converged network plus advanced applications and over 450 world-class telephony features. Fully distributed over IP LAN & WAN infrastructure with built-in reliability & survivability, Succession 1000 supports business-critical applications, including unified messaging, customer contact center, IVR, wireless VoIP and IP phones.
- IP PBX functionality delivered over IP LAN and WAN infrastructures without sacrificing features or high-value business communications applications.
- Designed to scale to meet growing enterprise requirements: 1000 IP clients per call server; multiple Call Servers networked with transparent IP networking; single Gatekeeper supporting up to 10,000 IP clients.
- Built-in reliability based on VXWorks operating system and proven feature set with multiple resiliency mechanisms, including survivable Call Servers, Signaling Server redundancy configurations and survivable WAN gateways.
- Extensive desktop portfolio includes IP phones, software phones, 802.11 Wireless VoIP phones, as well as digital and analog phones to meet diverse end-user requirements.
- Supports business-critical applications, including Symposium IP Contact Center, CallPilot unified messaging, and integrated services such as conferencing, one-number-follow-me Personal Call Director, recorded announcement, network-wide attendant and messaging.
Features and Benefits
- Succession 1000 Call Server provides call processing and telephony features.
- Signaling Server simplifies network dialing plan, increases scalability and simplifies system management, providing services such as IP terminal and gateway registration, call admission control, IP address translation, and bandwidth control.
- Succession Media Gateways support a complete range of analog and digital trunk interfaces.
- Succession Branch Offices extend services to remote sites for up to 400 lines via WAN-distributed survivable Media Gateways with complete feature transparency.
- Survivability built-in on Call Server, Succession Branch Office, Media Gateways and Telephony Proxy Server application; redundant Signaling Server (optional).
- Over 450 features, including: 6-Party Conference (62 Party Conference with Integrated Conference Bridge), Attendant Recall, Automatic Busy Redial, Call Duration Display Timer, Call Forward (9 types), Call Join, Call Park, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Calling Line Identification, Calling Party Name Display, Charge Account Codes, Controlled Class of Service, DID Route Control, Flash, Hold, Hunting (6 types), Internal Forward, Malicious Call Trace, Override Position Busy, Remote Message Waiting, Ring Again and many more.
- Transparent feature interworking across an IP WAN among Succession CSE 1000, Meridian 1 and Business Communications Manager systems.
- Exploits full flexibility of IP network.
- Flexible deployment options to meet needs for mobile and distributed workforce.
- Distributed services across a common communication network improves efficiency.
- Extensive desktop capabilities, including IP, digital and analog phone support.
- "Evergreen" architecture from vendor with track record for investment protection.
- Built on proven, highly available VxWorks OS.
- Member of Succession Enterprise family of VoIP solutions that can be networked with feature transparency to meet the needs of a diverse user and deployment environment.
Succession 1000 Platform
i2002 & i2004 IP Phones
2050 IP SoftPhone
For sales, availability and latest prices, or a complete office solution, contact:
Phone: (416) 675-1733
Fax: (416) 675-5790